Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jane Lately

Jane and I haven't done much of anything special lately (ever?), but here are some pictures from the past week or two.

^This is by far my most favorite picture of Jane.

^I took this picture to show off my new haircut :)  My sister-in-law is a hair stylist and was kind enough to give me a brand new 'do while she was here over thanksgiving.  Thanks Broni!  She knows her stuff!

^Cat photo bomb.

^Working hard at sitting up!

^Jane LOVES to watch the cats.  Only recently has she tried to reach out and touch them.  They have no idea what to do.  Most of the time they just sit there and stare at her like "... why can't you control your arms?".  She just kinda whacks them and if she gets a steady hand on them she grabs their fur.  Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment