Friday, April 25, 2014

I have a Wicked secret...

(Can you tell I'm not a writer?  Laaaame post title.)

I got to see Wicked in Richmond!
My friend is starting a new job soon and her and her husband were going to celebrate by going to see Wicked together, but plans changed and they ended up asking if I would like to go with her in his place.  I can't say Wicked was a show I was dying to see someday, but man, it was SO GOOD!  I really appreciate the opportunity to have seen it, especially with Tiffane!

^The flash was just a tad bright...

^The lovely Tiffane.

Thanks for a wonderful night!  And for allowing me to stuff my face the entire time I was with you...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   * 

Now the fact that I saw Wicked is not, in fact, the secret I referred to in the title of this post.  I don't post very many pictures of myself, but I have been careful not to post many from the past couple of weeks.  The reason for that is a growing belly :)



^I'm also very photogenic, in case you haven't noticed.

It might not be as easy to see as I feel it is, but one of my sisters said she was wondering after she saw some of the pictures from my trip to Kentucky :)

^Sometimes I expect to see a giant hamburger in there...

So that's the REAL secret.  Andrew and I are excited to welcome a new Brandt to the family!  Jane is too, she just doesn't know it yet.  The due date is September 16th, and we'll find out in a couple weeks if it's a boy or a girl.  Will the John Brandt family finally have an heir?! (Family joke, and I doubt it :))
Stay tuned to find out!

1 comment: