Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Lovin'. Part I.

Since April, quite a lot has happened to this little family of ours.  At least it feels like a lot has happened.  Jane started crawling, we moved into Andrew's parents' house, a niece got married, we went to a family reunion (where Jane got to pet her first, REAL horse!), Jane and I took a trip up to New York to visit my parents, Jane had her first ear infection (it was NASTY), and she turned one!  So even though life has been insane, it has also been so fun.  Oh and as of now there's only two months left until we become a family of 4(!!), or a family of 6 if you include the cats, which I feel is only right to do.

So let's get started with all the pictures!  Because that's all that everyone cares about, right? :)

These first few are from before we moved, which was near the end of June.  In the middle of May we found out that baby Brandt #2 is a girl!

^This was Jane's face when she heard she was going to be a big sister :) Ok, she doesn't really understand what's going on, but this was that same day and she was making some CRAZY faces.

^Chillin' one Sunday afternoon.

^Little Lady Jane.

^I desperately needed a nap one day and Jane wouldn't let me be so I just laid down on the bed and eventually we both fell asleep.

^Jane and I watched the Field Hockey World Cup that was in May or June.  She actually was really interested, for about the first 5 minutes.  But still, she hasn't shown that much focus and concentration on something like that before.  Except maybe basketball :)

^Piper snuggling with me for one of the last times before becoming an outside cat.  She kills me.

^This was me and my belly at 26 weeks! 

^These two.  He pretends he doesn't like Jane, but I think he secretly loves her.  He lets her lay her head on him and snuggle for a few minutes, as well as smack him on the back quite a lot...

^This picture is hilarious.  This was during our move and she pulled this WEIRD face and it just get s me every time.

This is one of the only pictures I have from the day of Andrew's niece's wedding... we had dinner at a Steak n' Shake!  I figured I would leave all the picture taking to the professional photographer, though I wish I had taken just a few snaps of the beautiful bride and groom, and the rest of the fam all fancied up.  It was a really fun day that started off a crazy week at Massanutten for the Brandt Family Reunion!


Before we left for Massanutten, VA we were able to see one of my brothers and his family, since they live somewhat close to Raleigh, which is where the wedding was.  I'm so glad we got see them!  It stinks that it was a VERY short visit, but hopefully we can see them again soon.  And I didn't take any pictures from that visit either...  I think what I need is a real nice camera that I can take pictures with, instead of just my phone.  So if you ever read this Andrew... take note :)

Family Reunion coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment